REPORTS TO: Director of Ticketing & Sales, Adam Sciorsci
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, The Phantom of the Opera, and others.
The Ticketing & Sales Associate provides support to our agency’s sales and ticketing team, including, but not limited to: daily sales reporting, discount and dynamic price change programming, and third-party sales channel coordination. For our clients who retain us for Ticketing and Sales services, this person will collaborate with the Ticketing & Sales Director on any other reporting or insights pulling needs that may arise. The Ticketing & Sales Associate will also liaise with sales agents and industry ticketing partners to keep regular and time-sensitive tasks on schedule.
- Complete Ticketmaster, Telecharge, Seat Geek programming forms for RPM ticketing clients as needed
- Assist with daily and weekly sales reporting, including discount tracking and sales segmentation
- Execute project management for third-party sales collateral, including Group Sales Memos, for all RPM clients
- Regularly update any industry competitive landscape tracking, including compiling all pricing (regular, group, premium, discount, etc.) for all Broadway shows (and select Off-Broadway productions)
- Generate sales reporting for client meetings
- Communicate with various box offices to ensure all real-time support needs are identified and coordinated
- Collaborate with various departments within RPM as well as third-party channels to execute promotional ticketing offers, presales, discounts, etc.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
Your morning will start with creating daily sales reports for several clients and updating weekly and daily sales charts and visualizations. Next you will update two client meeting agendas with ticket sales data needed. After that you will be implementing a discount offer for one of your clients and will need to test the offer and ensure proper functionality. After some time out grabbing lunch, you spend your afternoon sweeping through ticket pricing and availability for all Broadway shows and updating tracking charts. Before you leave for the day, you check in with an Account Executive who is looking to schedule a meeting for the ticketing team and you coordinate a time with them.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
This person will find success when they can balance both their regularly scheduled tasks and also are able to handle a few unexpected sales related tasks throughout the day. Keeping a calm demeanor when things get stressful, and not letting the stresses of the day impact your attention to detail will keep you thriving in your role. If you leave at the end of the day feeling good about the work you have output, and have kept your passion for the data high, you’ve had a great day!
- 2 plus years experience working on ticketing/sales reporting within the live arts and or ticketing industry
- Have an understanding of ticketing basics: ATP, daily/weekly wraps, weekly gross reporting, etc.
- Strong mathematical/analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to reporting and mathematical details
- Ability to work on sales reporting for multiple shows and projects, juggling several priority projects simultaneously in a day
- Ticket software experience, especially Ticketmaster, Telecharge preferred
- Be proficient in Google Suite services (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive) and Excel
- Passion for working with people and servicing the needs of colleagues and clients
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Ticketing & Sales Associate in the subject line. Any email submitted without the proper subject line and materials will not be considered
WHY JOIN RPM?
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days, 5 Sick Days per year and paid agency holidays
- Very flexible work from home policy
- Transit/Flex spending
- Medical and dental coverage - Oxford Freedom, RPM covers 70% of health insurance costs
- Agency laptop provided
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- 401(k), RPM will match annual contributions up to 4%
- A variety of team events such as chances to go see a partnering show, in office activities & happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.