REPORTS TO: LISA EUKER, STUDIO DIRECTOR
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Music Man and The Phantom of the Opera, plus Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others.
The Production Director will oversee production artists to help execute the highest quality visual deliverables across all mediums. In many instances, the Production Director will be the last person to look at assets leaving the door, ensuring a gold standard of execution across the board. The Production Director will manage production designers and establish best practices across the entire department. A wide and versatile skill-set is critical for success in this role, with responsibilities ranging from reviewing high-profile advertising deliverables to packaging and preparing final press-ready files for release.
- Review and provide expert-level feedback on production-ready print, digital, and out of home deliverables across a range of clients
- Manage Production Designers and instill best practices to the entire production staff
- Maintain expertise in all forms of advertising design, including email blasts, banners, direct mail pieces, out-of-home (digital and print), and paid social advertising
- Maintain a thorough understanding of each style guide and collaborate with the Art Directors on keeping all guides up-to-date
- Oversee a team of QA designers that will ensure deliverables meet specs from a technical standpoint
- 5+ years in production, in a client service environment.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite and other applicable design tools.
- Highly detail-oriented, with a keen eye for flagging and solving visual issues.
- Understanding of print best practices and how to release files for production.
- Understanding of digital best practices and how to optimize files for ad platforms.
- A true problem solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions.
- Late night, early morning and weekend work will be required at times
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with "Production Director" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.