REPORTS TO: MORGAN ALLEN, CONTROLLER
RPM is a dynamic full-service ad agency with a bold vision for the live entertainment space. Our team of professionals aims to create a trust-ﬁlled partnership with clients, focusing on clear communication, streamlined workﬂow and creative that captures the imagination. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion for the new and uncharted. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Waitress, Moulin Rouge!, The Cher Show, Oklahoma!, Slave Play, Derren Brown: Secret, Freestyle Love Supreme, plus Second Stage Theater, American Ballet Theatre, The Radio City Christmas Spectacular and the Big Apple Circus.
This person will be responsible for extending our 5 star client servicing to the oﬃce itself, by helping to create a well-oiled machine that supports the staﬀ from keeping things neat and organized to providing tech/phone administrative support. This person will also provide administrative support to our Controller.
- Be responsible for creating a clean and organized experience in all communal areas for the oﬃce staﬀ including: maintaining daily housekeeping needs for the oﬃce kitchen, ordering and organizing all oﬃce supplies, and ensuring trash removal for public and communal areas
- Manage and maintain oﬃce equipment including but not limited to printers, mail machine, coﬀee machine and phones
- Provide basic computer tech support for the Controller including ordering computers, management of equipment, installing software, management of software licenses, and basic troubleshooting
- Assist the Controller with administrative on-boarding needs for new staﬀ members
- Provide overﬂow support to the receptionist and cover reception when needed
1+ years experience in an oﬃce management or administrative support role Experience working in an oﬃce/professional environment
A positive, can-do attitude and passion for helping others in a work environment
Ability to deal with tasks in a swift and urgent manner when needed, while maintaining a cool, calm, collected demeanor for staﬀ and guests
Interest in New York theater, arts and culture scene a plus
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with "Oﬃce Manager" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.