REPORTS TO: MORGAN ALLEN, CONTROLLER
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, and The Phantom of the Opera, plus Second Stage Theater, Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others. Our roster has recently expanded to the interactive experience realm, including City Experiences cruises, Constellation Immersive and Summit: One Vanderbilt.
Even through the global pandemic, RPM continues to provide premiere marketing, creative, and strategy to our clients as we prepare for Broadway’s triumphant return in 2021.
This person will be responsible for extending our five star client servicing to our staff and the office itself, by helping to create a well-oiled machine that supports the staff from keeping things neat and organized to providing all levels of operational support. This person will provide support to the Controller, who works remotely full-time, and will serve as the primary on-site contact for all office related matters. A successful candidate for the Office Manager role will be someone who has leadership qualities, is able to see the big picture, has the ability to identify operational problem areas and suggest improvements, is able to track and manage multiple projects and deadlines, is knowledgeable about computers and office systems and exudes a positive attitude, calming, supportive attitude.
- Take the lead on re-opening our large office space as we prepare for staff to return from pandemic-related working from home
- Understand, and implement all government required COVID-19 protocols in the office as created by the Executive team
- Analyze and make recommendations for all aspects of our organizational/office systems to create and maintain new organization systems, and improve effectiveness including but not limited to (storage areas, office supply areas, etc)
- Serve as main point of contact for building management/superintendent - deal with facilities issues in a timely manner
- Act as company Fire Warden, receiving all necessary training and be primary executor of Emergency Action Plan protocols
- Manage and maintain office equipment including but not limited to printers, mail machine, coffee machine and phones
- Respond to staff requests and troubleshoot IT issues ranging from software installation to printing issues to internet connectivity - open and manage tickets with IT company as needed
- Order, setup and maintain all staff computers
- Be responsible for creating a clean and organized experience in all communal areas for the office staff including: maintaining daily housekeeping needs for the office kitchen, ordering and organizing all office supplies, and ensuring trash removal for public and communal areas
- Provide overflow support to the receptionist and cover reception when needed
- 3+ years experience in an office management or office support role
- Experience working in an office/professional environment
- A positive, can-do attitude and passion for helping others in a work environment
- Ability to deal with tasks in a swift and urgent manner when needed, while maintaining a cool, calm, collected demeanor for staff and guests
Send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Office Manager" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.