REPORTS TO: MEDIA MANAGER
RPM is a dynamic, full-service ad agency with a bold vision for the live entertainment space. Our team of experienced industry professionals aims to create a trust-filled partnership with clients, focusing on clear communication, streamlined workflow and creative that captures the imagination. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion for the new and uncharted. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Waitress, Moulin Rouge!, Jagged Little Pill, Slave Play, Oklahoma!, plus Second Stage Theater, American Ballet Theatre, and Big Apple Circus.
Media Planner is responsible for planning and executing overall advertising campaign objectives/strategy. On a daily basis, the planner manages the logistics involved in the planning and execution of traditional and online media campaigns.
Collaborates with internal media team and external vendors for campaign development
- Organizes team brainstorms to ideate media plans based on established campaign strategy
- Briefs vendors and manages the RFP process from start to finish including but not limited to, managing partner negotiations, analyzing vendor proposals and presenting internally to the client teams
- Responsible for setting up meetings with external vendors to bring present new innovations to clients
- Creates client-facing media presentations for specified clients
Manages Campaign execution
- Works closely with media associate to traffic all digital and traditional/print/OOH assets in a timely manner
- Collects proof-of-campaign launch information such as screenshots, links, and placement information to share with the clients
- Monitors pacing across campaigns and works closely with the finance team to make sure budgets are on track
Reports across active campaigns
- Works with Media Associate on building weekly campaign reports based on data platforms such as DCM and Google Ads
- Provides in-depth analysis of campaign effectiveness across all clients on a weekly basis
- 2 - 4 years at previous media agency (digital media experience preferred)
- Familiarity with digital media basics — buying models, reporting, tracking campaign success, media math, ad ops
- Ability to analyze media data and provide insights/recommendations for the campaign
- Proficiency in Excel, Keynote, Facebook Ads platform, Google Ads platform (preferred, not required), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (preferred, not required)
- True problem-solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
- Strong team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on larger projects
- Passion for the New York arts and culture scene
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
In the morning, you get an email that the client’s sales are down for one of your shows next week. You pull a campaign performance report analyzing spend and performance by channel. You formulate a recommendation on how to immediately launch a campaign that could push sales into next week. You run the recommendation by your media manager, they add some thoughts, and then the client director shares with the client. You receive approval to launch so, you call vendors, update your media plan and brief the internal teams in order to get the campaign up and running asap. After that is complete, you are back to preparing a media plans for the next quarter.
Please send resume, cover letter to email@example.com.