REPORTS TO: MEDIA DIRECTOR, SAMANTHA BUSSELL
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Phantom of the Opera, and also Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others. Our roster has recently expanded to the interactive experience realm, including City Experiences cruises, Constellation Immersive and Summit: One Vanderbilt.
Even through the global pandemic, RPM continues to provide premiere marketing, creative, and strategy to our clients as we prepare for Broadway’s triumphant return in 2021.
The Media Associate is responsible for assisting the media team in executing overall advertising campaign objectives/strategy. Liaises directly with outside media partners to coordinate execution of traditional and online media strategy. Provides regular media performance analysis and recommends optimizations based on performance data.
- Collaborates with internal media team and external vendors for campaign development
- Participates in team brainstorms to ideate media plans based on campaign strategy
- Responsible for setting up meetings with external vendors, and compiling and distributing updates for internal client team
- Supports media planners in creating media RFPs, flow charts, and maintains other media resources
- Collects RFP responses from partners/sites, assist medial planners in analyzing proposals and partner negotiations
Assists with campaign execution and management
- Works closely with internal team to traffic all digital and traditional/print/OOH assets in a timely manner
- Collects proof-of-campaign launch information such as screenshots, links, and placement information to share with the clients
- Learns how to manage and optimize self-service paid social platforms
Reports across active campaigns
- Builds weekly campaign reports based on data platforms such as DCM and Google Ads
- Creates and evaluates campaign effectiveness via weekly reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Assists in monitoring and reporting weekly on paid social performance
- 1+ years in media agency (digital media experience preferred)
- Familiarity with digital media basics — buying models, reporting, tracking campaign success, media math, ad ops
- Ability to analyze media data and provide insights/recommendations for the campaign
- Proficiency in Excel, Keynote, Facebook Ads platform, Google Ads platform (preferred, not required), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (preferred, not required)
- True problem-solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
- Passion for the New York arts and culture scene
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
In the morning, you get to the office and check in with the media team on a list of priorities. You check in on existing Facebook campaigns and monitor performance, creative swaps, and current engagement level. You monitor the status of your current campaigns across every show and flag anything that looks out of place. You work on your weekly tasks, which include building digital reports, collaborating with the Project Managers on upcoming media deliverables, and setting up meetings with new vendors.
Send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Media Associate" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.