REPORTS TO: MEDIA DIRECTOR, SAMANTHA BUSSELL
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, The Phantom of the Opera, and also Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others.
The Media Associate is responsible for assisting the media team in media trafficking and reporting. Liaises directly with outside media partners to coordinate execution of traditional and online media strategy. Provides regular media updates to all internal teams.
- Collaborates with internal media team and external vendors for campaign specs, plan, deadlines
- Responsible for setting up meetings with external vendors, and compiling and distributing updates for internal client team
- Owns trafficking process between ad ops teams and creative teams
- Supports media planners in pulling campaign reporting from DCM
- Works closely with internal team to traffic all digital and traditional/print/OOH assets in a timely manner
- Collects proof-of-campaign launch information such as screenshots, links, and placement information to share with the clients
- Manages campaigns directly in paid self service platforms (Facebook/ IG/ Tiktok)
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
In the morning, you get to the office and check in with the media team on a list of priorities. You check in on existing digital campaigns and monitor performance, creative swaps, and current engagement level. You monitor the status of your current campaigns across every show and flag anything that looks out of place. You work on your weekly tasks, which include building digital reports, collaborating with the Project Managers on upcoming media deliverables, and setting up meetings with new vendors.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
- Eagerness to learn and grow in this role
- Keeps day to day tasks running smoothly
- Strong communication skills
- 1+ years in media agency (digital media experience preferred)
- Familiarity with digital media basics — buying models, reporting, tracking campaign success, media math, ad ops
- Ability to analyze media data and provide insights/recommendations for the campaign
- Proficiency in Excel, Keynote, Facebook Ads platform, Google Ads platform (preferred, not required), DoubleClick Campaign Manager (preferred, not required)
- True problem-solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidenceHighly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
- Passion for the New York arts and culture scene
- Be proficient in Google Suite services (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive)
- Passion for working with people and providing them the best possible working environment
- This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position with benefits
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Media Associate in the subject line. Any email submitted without the proper subject line and materials will not be considered.
WHY JOIN RPM?
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days, 5 Sick Days per year and paid agency holidays
- Very flexible work from home policy
- Transit/Flex spending
- Medical and dental coverage - Oxford Freedom, RPM covers 70% of health insurance costs
- Agency laptop provided
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 401(k), RPM will match annual contributions up to 4%
- A variety of team events such as chances to go see a partnering show, in office activities & happy hours
- Dog-friendly office
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.