REPORTS TO: JAMES MCGOWAN, DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Music Man, The Phantom of the Opera, plus, Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others. Our roster has recently expanded to the interactive experience realm, including City Experiences cruises, and Constellation Immersive.
Even through the global pandemic, RPM continues to provide premiere marketing, creative, and strategy to our clients as we prepare for Broadway’s triumphant return in 2021.
- Understanding of UX / Interactions best practices
- Build static splash and more extensive WordPress sites
- SEO (Best Practices, sitemaps, search engine submission) using Yoast
- Setup and work with Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- Familiar with Accessibility and Performance
WordPress Theming/Management/Maintenance experience, including:
- Coding a Wordpress theme from a PSD or XD source file
- Use Advanced Custom Fields to create an easy-to-use backend experience for clients
- Manage Wordpress hosting and site setup
- Ensure site backups are properly maintained
- Signup form implementation using MailChimp (maintaining lists, customizing embeds, using validator, API)
- Coding HTML emails from design files that are inbox-compliant
- Setting up templates in MailChimp for other team members to execute emails on their own
Additional "Nice to Have" Skills:
- Experience building WP plugins
- Experience using APIs including Google Sheets, Ticketmaster, WP API, Mailchimp API, etc.
- Familiar with Adobe XD
- Familiar with Pantheon or other hosting service
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator experience, including optimizing images for web and slicing files for email exports
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
After catching up on some emails and Slacks, you have a quick meeting with your manager to review all the next steps on current and upcoming team projects. In this meeting, we go through our list and define what needs to get done today and the next couple of days. We share any new, important details, discuss shifting priorities, come up with strategies, review workload, etc. You check Monday and see that some website cast updates and an email are assigned to you by a Client Manager. You quickly get those done before diving into laying out a template for an upcoming site in Webflow. In the afternoon, some changes to that email from this morning need to be re-coded and a test sent. Another Client Manager pops by your desk with a quick question about getting a client access to their Analytics dashboard as you head to a creative meeting to review client feedback on their website design. After that, you dive back into some code, this time adding a feature to a splash page that’s in transition to a full site. Before you head out for the day, you have a quick status check-in with your manager.
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with "Junior Web Developer" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.