REPORTS TO: LAURA ELLIS, CLIENT DIRECTOR + OPS
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, and The Phantom of the Opera, plus Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others.
The Account Executive is a critical role in managing the day to day needs for 3-5 clients, providing dedicated support to a Client Director. They play a key role in the execution of a show’s entire marketing plan by facilitating communication and workflow within creative, partnership/promo, media and social teams. The Account Executive is client facing as well, helping to manage daily communication and joining regular client marketing meetings. This role is central to the daily operations of clients and gets to interact with every facet of the agency.
- Create and maintain creative deliverable lists for multiple clients, identifying dates for internal first looks, first looks to client, and final release
- Provide strategy and relevant background information to kick off creative briefs with project managers
- Establish daily and long-lead priorities for project managers and internal teams
- Represent client POV through internal routing and determine when a deliverable is ready to be viewed by the Client Director and Lead Strategist
- Liaise between client and agency on creative feedback and approval
- Collaborate with the internal teams to ensure progression and achievement of assigned work in a timely and efficient manner
- Cross-check internal documents to ensure accuracy
- Prepare for and attend client meetings, take notes and distribute to both client and internal teams
- See through action items with internal team at times
- Field partner agency requests
- Schedule client and internal meetings
- 3+ years advertising or marketing agency experience
- Highly detail-oriented, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a hands-on, results-driven doer
- Ability to juggle multiple major priorities while problem solving daily challenges
- A true problem solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Experience managing creative deliverables/projects
- Late night, early morning and weekend work will be required at times
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
You start your day by connecting with your Client Director to talk through action items for the day. You then check in with your Project Manager to review your client’s creative deliverables list and help prioritize the day’s projects. It’s a client meeting day, so you spend the rest of your morning putting finishing touches on the presentation deck, making any necessary print outs and ensuring tech is set up and working in the conference room. In the meeting you take notes. Once the meeting wraps, you head back to your desk and organize notes from the meeting with clear action items/next steps identified for our internal team and/or the client. You vet the notes with the Client Director and then email them to the client and post them in slack for the internal team, tagging relevant people with action items. Coming out of that meeting, you have some notifications to catch up on, so you spend the rest of the morning reviewing and providing feedback on creative deliverables for the internal team. After lunch you have a few deliverables to email the client for their review, and later in the afternoon you have a few internals -- a creative kick off meeting for a direct mail piece and an organic social content planning meeting. Once you’re back at your desk, you have feedback from clients on the creative deliverables you sent them after lunch, so close out your day by communicating those notes to the internal team so they can begin addressing them in the morning.
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS?
The ideal Account Executive will be deeply gratified helping to flawlessly manage client’s daily needs in an organized, calm manner, being resourceful to solve problems and apply critical thinking to ensure work is happening efficiently and effectively. The Account Executive will relish the challenge of managing creative deliverable approvals with clients, helping to advocate for their POV internally and will celebrate when deliverables and projects are approved and out the door.
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with "Account Executive" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.