RPM is a dynamic full-service ad agency with a bold vision for the live entertainment space. Our team of experienced industry professionals works to establish partnerships that are built on trust, allowing us to better serve clients through clear communication, streamlined workflow and creative that captures the imagination. Clients include Broadway shows such as Hamilton, Moulin Rouge, Mrs. Doubtfire, Waitress, Chicago, Oklahoma!, Jagged Little Pill, Freestyle Love Supreme, plus Second Stage Theater and Big Apple Circus.
The media intern will assist the Media Planners and the Media Managers with day-to-day tasks related to campaign planning, execution, and management. This will grant them the opportunity to learn about the media strategy and activation process across digital and traditional channels as it pertains to the Broadway and live entertainment industry. The time commitment is full time (Monday - Friday, 10AM-6PM), however, hours can be flexible and we are willing to work around standing commitments.
As the media intern you will have the opportunity to participate and assist in the campaign planning process from ideation to execution. You will develop a solid understanding of the major players, not only in the Broadway industry, but in the media and advertising industry as well. As RPM is a full-service agency, you’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with and learn from the creative, marketing, client management, and project management teams.
- Creation and regular upkeep of campaign planning and management documents
- Organization and maintenance of internal campaign folders
- Assistance with tasks related to digital media trafficking and reporting
- Coordination of internal meetings and reservation of conference rooms
- Completion of Google and Facebook paid advertising courses, as well as completion of DOMO analytics courses
- Recent college graduate
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail oriented with the ability to adapt and perform in fast-paced and high-pressure situations
- Affinity for and familiarity with live entertainment, New York theatre and Broadway plays and musicals
Please send resume, cover letter to email@example.com.