REPORTS TO: MEDIA DIRECTOR, SAMANTHA BUSSELL
RPM is a full-service agency tailored for live entertainment and experiences. Our team works directly with clients on campaigns that are effective and progressive in both strategy and creativity. We are looking to expand our team with people who share this passion. Clients include the Broadway shows Hamilton, Chicago, Moulin Rouge!, and The Phantom of the Opera, plus Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and others. Our roster has recently expanded to the interactive experience realm, including City Experiences cruises and Constellations Immersive. Even through the global pandemic, RPM continues to provide premiere marketing, creative, and strategy to our clients as we prepare for Broadway’s triumphant return in 2021.
The Senior Media Planner is responsible for planning and executing overall advertising campaign objectives/strategy. On a daily basis, the planner manages the logistics involved in the planning and execution of traditional and online media campaigns.
Collaborates with internal media team and external vendors for campaign development
- Organizes team brainstorms to ideate media plans based on established campaign strategy
- Briefs vendors and manages the RFP process from start to finish including but not limited to, managing partner negotiations, analyzing vendor proposals and presenting internally to the client teams and executive teams
- Responsible for setting up meetings with external vendors to bring present new innovations to clients
- Creates client-facing media presentations for specified clients
Manages Campaign execution
- Works closely with internal team to traffic all digital and traditional/print/OOH assets in a timely manner
- Collects proof-of-campaign launch information such as screenshots, links, and placement information to share with the clients
- Monitors pacing across campaigns and works closely with the finance team to make sure budgets are on track
Reports across active campaigns
- Builds weekly campaign reports based on data platforms such as DCM and Google Ads
- Provides in-depth analysis of campaign effectiveness across all clients on a weekly basis
- 3-5 years at previous media agency (digital media experience preferred)
- Familiarity with digital media basics — buying models, reporting, tracking campaign success, media math, ad ops
- Ability to analyze media data and provide insights/recommendations for the campaign
- Proficiency in Google Ads platform, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Excel, Keynote, Facebook Ads platform
- True problem-solver who is able to anticipate roadblocks and offer solutions
- Highly detail-oriented while managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence
- Strong team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on larger projects
- Passion for the New York arts and culture scene
YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE OFFICE:
In the morning, you get an email that the client’s sales are down for one of your shows next week. You pull a campaign performance report analyzing spend and performance by channel. You formulate a recommendation on how to immediately launch a campaign that could push sales into next week. You run the recommendation by your client team, they add some thoughts, and you revise before they share with the client. You receive approval to launch so, you call vendors, update your media plan and brief the internal teams in order to get the campaign up and running asap. After that is complete, you are back to preparing media plans for the next quarter.
Send cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com with "Senior Media Planner" in the subject line of the email. Any applications sent without the required materials or proper subject line will not be considered.
RPM Agency LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.